I’m going to make the dude now XD
[ OOC ] http://japanese.about.com/library/blsjp.htm
These are useful for me, the second one is old and kinda kindergarten level but it’s for people who are new to learning Japanese. These are the sites I trust most. You have to be careful with which website you’re trying to learn it on. For example. If someone says that it means this or that, they might not be correct ( if that makes sense or not )
If you want to learn how to read it too, start from hiragana, katakana and then kanji.
Here are charts. The last one is just extra and simple. Start out with easy stuff like, “good morning, or how are you?”.
When you take the time to learn how to read it. Start reading manga raw to get you used to learning the kana characters.
I normally read TG raw too.
( ITALKTOMUCHSORRY ) I hope this can be of use some how.
Okay guys, read up. This picture was posted by Hiro Mashima in his Twitter today.
Lets analise this picture carefully, shall we?
1. Who do you think she is?
2. Do you think she is related to Fairy Tail?
3. Which two characters she reminds you of, if so?
I’LL ANSWER THESE FOR U
1. GOD OF COURSE SHE’S NASHI, MY BABIES’S DAUGHTER.
2. DID YOU READ WHAT I JUST WROTE?
3. NATSU AND LUCY WILL FUCK AND THATS A FACT.
• Her hair is identical to Natsu’s.
• Her BIG B00BS are identical to Lucy’s.
• Her whip is a reference to Lucy’s celestial whip.
• Her outfit has the same style and colors of Natsu’s.
• Her long black socks and boots is a reference to Lucy’s.
DAYUM GUYS I LOVE WHEN HIRO GIVES US NALU HINTS!!!
As mulheres da Fairy Tail.